Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Clean Heart


Clean Heart

(Ezekiel 36:26)

The heart is deceitful above all things

thank You Lord for creating in me a heart that is clean

Just so the meditations of my heart can be acceptable in Your sight

from out of the heart flows all the issues of life

Who shall ascend to the hill of the Lord

he that has clean hands and a heart that is pure

Let not my heart be troubled—nor let it be ashamed

comfort and strengthen my heart through the trials and pain

Maintain my heart with Your grace and mercy

for as I think in my heart—so shall I be

when Your Word is being sown—let not my heart be stony

so I can receive everything you have for me

But hide Your Word in my heart that I may not transgress

let my heart be Your abode—Your place of rest

Let my heart be full of joy, making melodies that are sweet

out of the abundance of the heart—surely the mouth speaks

You told me to delight myself in You and You will give me my heart’s desire

which is not to be weary or faint when tried by fire

A heart of worship—a heart of thanksgiving

a heart to praise you in the land of the living

Above silver, above gold—above anything

Lord—thank You for creating in me a heart that is clean

No comments:

Post a Comment